To Start Please Choose A Download Option
MEGA OR FTP
- THE RECOMMENDED WAY TO DOWNLOAD YOUR RETROPIE AND BLAST 16 IMAGES
DUE TO THE SIZE OF THE DOWNLOADS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE A BROWSER TO OBTIAN THE RASPBERRY PI IMAGES. (DOWNLOAD OPTIONS INCLUDE, CLOUD TO PC TRANSFER OR FTP DOWNLOAD).
- Click the MEGA CLOUD STORAGE link in the right-hand corner of the page.
- Sign up for a FREE 50Gb MEGA CLOUD STORAGE ACCOUNT.
- Transfer the Retropie and Blast 16 images internally on MEGA's servers from Geek Overload's account to your MEGA account.
- Install MEGASYNC APP FOR WINDOWS ON YOUR PC.
- Download the images to your pc using the MEGAsync app.
- FTP DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- Download filezill a free ftp client FILEZILLA DOWNLOAD
- Filezilla settings.
- Protocol: FTP-File Transfer Protocol.
- Host: ftp.geekoverload.appboxes.co
- Port: 10082.
- Encryption: Use explicit FTP over TLS if available.
- Logon Type: Normal.
- User: >>>>>> Your user name <<<<<< found in ebay email.
- Password: >>>>>> Your password <<<<<< found in ebay email.
- All other settings are default.
- WRITING YOUR IMAGE/IMAGES TO MICRO-SD CARD
- Included with the download are tools to write the images to a MicroSD card.
- BalenaEtcher and Win32DiskImager.
- BalenaEtcher is our recommended noobs tool for writing your image to disk.
- BALENAETCHER TUTORIAL
Opens in a new browser window.
- INSTALLING AUTOBLEEM ON A USB FLASH DRIVE
- Format your USB Flash Drive as FAT32 and name it SONY
- Download AutoBleem here: https://github.com/screemerpl/cbleemsync/releases
- Extract the files from the .zip and copy the content over to your USB Flash Drive
The Autobleem setup is now complete. You can now learn to add more PS1 games.
- HOW TO ADD EXTRA PS1 GAMES?
- Connect the USB Flash Drive to your computer
- Open the Games folder and create a new folder with the name of the game you want to add
- Open the folder and add the game ROM files in to the folder (.bin and .cue or .pbp files).
- Repeat these steps for every game.
- RUN AUTOBLEEM ON THE PLAYSTATION CLASSIC
- If this is the first time running AutoBleem on your classic, you will need to disconnect the power cable first, then connect the USB flash drive to the second controller port and reconnect the power cable. Turn the console on when the light on it turns orange. You only need to power cycle the console the first time. AutoBleem should now load, press X to scan for the extra games. Press Start to access your PS1 games.
- HOW TO ADD RETROARCH ROMS?
- Dowload RetroBoot for AutoBleem: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WafO7d9th03PLPdxJnhOEHyxkwfHgYvZ
- Extract the .zip file and copy the contents to your USB Flash Drive
- Navigate to the folder roms and create a new folder each console. Example: GBA for GameBoy Advance
- Copy and paste the rom files in the appropriate folder
Boot your console and press square on the main menu to launch RetroArch. Scan for the additional games you added.
There are no products to list in this category.