Game conditions can be found in the product specification tab on the product page.
- An item that is still in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer and the original manufacturer’s seal (if applicable) has not been removed.
- LIKE NEW
- An item that looks like it has just been taken out of its shrink wrap. No visible wear, and the item is flawless and intact.
- VERY GOOD
- An item that has been used, but is in very good condition. No damage to the jewel case or item cover, no scuffs, scratches, cracks, or holes. The cover art and liner notes are included. The VHS or DVD box is included. The video game instructions and box are included. The teeth of the disk holder (in the DVD box) is undamaged. Minimal wear on the exterior of item. No skipping on the CD or DVD, when played. No fuzzy or snowy frames on VHS tape, when played.
- An item that has been used but is good condition. May have minor damage to jewel case or item cover, including scuffs, cracks, or scratches. The cover art and liner notes are included for a CD. VHS or DVD box is included. Video game instructions are included. No skipping on the CD or DVD, when played. No fuzzy or snowy frames on VHS tape, when played.
- An item that has obvious and significant wear but is still in usable condition. May have tears or holes in VHS or DVD box. The video game instructions and box may not be included.
There are no products to list in this category.